• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Newbie

YJ2KJ2XJ

NAXJA Member #1084
XJ newbie, Jeep vet just wanting to say hi to what looks to be a great forum.
I just traded my '92 YJ for a '96 XJ Country 4X4. Lovin it so far........lots of work ahead with mods. Lets not even talk about money.........
Wife drives a KJ and we are members of LOST KJ West, and a real jeepin family.
Lurked around the board for a while before getting the XJ, will research more of the board to find answers to my many questions before posting.
Look forward to being part of the XJ community.
Cheers

Hehehe yep, Hi JJ, you found me. Joining you on the "other" side, moving down the alphabet from K to X. We'll sure have things to talk about at the next get together. Talk to ya later.

Thought that was you! Welcome to our humble abode. Let us know if you need anything!

-Marisha

YJ2KJ2XJ said:
moving down the alphabet from K to X.

That would be moving UP :kissyou:

Welcome aboard hope to see you on the trail.

Where abouts in SoCal are you?

Well, I guess it likes it's new home, just marking It's territory. Figure out where the leak is and I will volunteer my time to help you fix it if you need help. I did my rear main and replaced the oil pump while apart too. Having it lifted prior to doing the work sure made it much easier. Heck, while the front end is in the air for the leak we can start the lift process too. Lift/Leak mod party!

Yep first major leak was the o-rings in the filter adapter. Next to fix is valve cover gasket, than rear main and oil pan gasket.

Back