• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88 to 94

4x4forlife

NAXJA Forum User
ok guys, Heres the deal.
I have a running 88xj with everything, even a lot of rust. I also have a Rust free 94 on axles but with no other drivetrain, pretty much the rolling shell. I am thinking about swapping all my lift and parts from the 88 to the 94. Now Suspension wont be hard at all b/c its only half installed onto the 88. I started but then got this deal on the 94. I am more concerned about the engine and harware like that. Does anyone know how hard/how long it will take. Is there any BIG problems that i WILL/Could run into already known?? Any help is Awesome. If i can do it, the project starts monday with suspension then hopfully by the end of the week the lift will be done and i can start the engine.

Well what do you all think?? can be done, no it cant??

Thanks,

T

I just pulled my motor out of my 89 wuth the trany and transfercase all at the same time.. Just had to remove the rad support.. went easy little over 3 hours with 2 guys..

Back