• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico 1-22 & 1-23, let us know if you're coming

What are your plans?

• Coming up, camping at Calico grounds.

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Coming up, RVing / Trailering at Calico grounds.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Coming up, staying in hotel or other.

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Alright everybody, I just want to know approximatly how many are planning on coming up so we can tell what the deal is, just vote if you're planning on coming up and what you'll be doing.

More information will come, but I'd like to get a rough idea of the head count before firming plans up for the non-run portion of the event (don't want to plan for ten peole and get thrity, you know).

I'll be going for Saturday only.

I am going to try to make Saturday only! I will confirm later next week.

BTW, how far away is it?

Hey Johnny, wanna meet up and van pool?

Robert

rpraterxj said:
I am going to try to make Saturday only! I will confirm later next week.

BTW, how far away is it?

Hey Johnny, wanna meet up and van pool?

Robert
OK, but who's bringing the van? :)

Calico is just north of Barstow. So about a 2 hour drive.

I'm gonna do my best to make it. I'll probably just be camping (well sleeping in the back of the XJ). UNless Anyone knows of some cheap ass hotels really close.

With a stop or two and no traffic it will probably be more like 2.5 hrs, with traffic, it could take 4 or more.

-Marisha

xjohnnyc said:
OK, but who's bringing the van? :)

Ha, Ha....so I made another typO.

We can meet at the Cheveron again. Once we get the details, we can set-up a meeting time and try to get some more people to join us.

Thanks,

Robert

I'll try to make it over for a Saturday run but will not be able to stay that night. No promises though... I've had really bad luck making runs lately, something seems to always come up. :mad:

GSequoia said:
More information will come, but I'd like to get a rough idea of the head count QUOTE]

I'll be there with two heads. That is unless they have another two for one sale at the head shop, then it will depend on what will max out the Visa card. BTW, I'll be keeping the heads at the Ramada at night.

Tim

Unable to make Saturdays runs, hopefully we (Sonia and I) can make if up Saturday night and Sunday. We'll either tent or tent trailer it.

Will arrive mid-saturday (about 1pm?) and bringing trailer to stay til late sunday.

Does anybody have a 32 inch spare I could buy or borrow?

John

We have the bunk house at calico and well be there friday night and leave sunday whenever. I will be bringing at least to "other" jeeps (cj,yj) to this run. Hopefully have no rain (fingers crossed).

I work that weekend, so I won't be able to make it.

Hope you all have a great time,

Are we really going to have this small of a group, or has everybody not checked in yet? (I've been busy lately)

More information is here (requirments and all) http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43867

Call out! Need to know about hwo many are coming so we can figure out things like meals and such.

Sequoia

I voted, but didn't post, going, camping, will be there Friday.

Anyone wanna help me unstack on Doran and Odessa on Friday?

:D

--ron

Once again, work is getting in the way of life. That sucks! I wish I could make a living driving a Jeep and trying out new off-road toys. So I can't make this one. I can't wait to go wheeling with you guys again.

Have a fun, safe time!

Robert

Back