• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 35 ARB Locker Question

climberjeep

NAXJA Forum User
I bought an ARB locker for my jeep, thinking I had the Dana 35, but I actually have the 8.25. I am now trying to sell it on Ebay, but I need to figure out whether it is for the C-Clip or Non-C Clip axle. My jeep has the 4.0 L, AW4 and a 3.55 ratio. Is this the C-Clip axle or not? Thanks.

What year is your jeep? I believe the C-Clips were used from 91'+ and non C-Clips before the intro of the High Output motor. If you can say what year your jeep was and the axles were not swapped in then you should be able to answer your question.
Troy

Thanks Troy. I have a 94 with the HO option, so i guess I do have the C-clips. Another question, since this thread was started due to a question from a potential buyer. Do the c-clips even matter when buying an ARB Locker?

Alright, i have another quick question. The RD38 model is for the dana 35, but the RD 48 model is for the dana 35 with the C-clip eliminator. Does this mean the RD38 is for the non C-clip axle? Thanks

Back