• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Locally... stock Jeep 15" wheel, 1992

GusDaDog

NAXJA Forum User
I want to replace my mini spare with a full sized since I am going to 31's... I know a lot of you fellows have upgraded to the beadlocks and American Racing basic black's...does anyone have a stocker they want to part with locally?

how localy? im in Lincoln, NE - but plan on attending Winterfest...

what u got?

GusDaDog said:
I want to replace my mini spare with a full sized since I am going to 31's... I know a lot of you fellows have upgraded to the beadlocks and American Racing basic black's...does anyone have a stocker they want to part with locally?

If you want to make a road trip to meet somewhere inbetween I have some stock aluminum wheels with old tires on them. You can have one or all for free.

Bob

I don't know where Merrillville IN is, but I'm in Tipton IN. My stock spare isn't going to do me much good seemings how I'm on 33's. It's an 01 rim, but it should work fine for you. If you're interested, let me know.

I have a stock...steel wheel...off of an '89 XJ...I live between New Castle and Richmond....Indiana....Let me know how close I am to ya....oh yea....It'd be free if you want it.

Aron

I'm in Bolingbrook, IL. SW Suburb. I have 4 if you want em. Or even only 1. You have to come and get them/it.

You'd come up 294 to I-55 and West.

Let me know.

Back