• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

got two 350s to chose from which would u buy?

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
They both cost about $150 but I could probably get them for $100. One is completely disassembled but everything is there. and the other has a slight knock but is complete he said the oil pump went out and it might need crank bearings. Let me know what you guys think.

Think I'd have to go with the disassembled one, that way you know first hand that it was built well since you will have to put it together. The other one might last a couple weeks or a couple years but eventually you will have to rebuild it also. my .02

winterparker2b said:
Think I'd have to go with the disassembled one, that way you know first hand that it was built well since you will have to put it together. The other one might last a couple weeks or a couple years but eventually you will have to rebuild it also. my .02
You assume it would be built well because it would be built by Buck?

Call me, we'll talk.

are the parts on the one in pieces all good is anything wrong with it. at least the one with a knock is running i am assuming u are going to rebuild it either way. i would go with the one that is running and rebuild it.

winterparker2b said:
Hey its not rocket science ok! ha ha
Well, when you consider what he drove before he got his Jeep.......

redneck_taxi.jpg

I'd take the one that's already torn to bits - it saves a good portion of work, and you can inspect the parts before you pay for it.

If the other one has a undetermined knock and the oil pump has probably gone, I'd not want to bother with it. Then again, I'm cranky.

5-90

Back