• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a stock rim a tire?

flash_gordon

NAXJA Forum User
I need a rim and tire for a spare. Anyone have one they would be willing to part with?

Led? Joey? Jeff? Any of you guys able to help him out? He's in your neck of the woods. Surely one of you guys has one laying in that pile of parts at the hangar don't ya?

Flash, make sure you state what size you're looking for - stock or ?

We've probably got a few laying around.I'll check,probably tomorrow(going XJ hunting today).Flash shoot Led or myself a PM.I'm sure we can find you something.How soon do you need it?
Jeff

I need to see your permision slip before we will let you in. :D

Fash we still need to know what size we have a bunch of stock tires and rims
call me 238 2816
Led

Thanks for the rim / tire Led. It was good to meet you guys. Does anyone know if "Old Man" made it home?

I made it home. Thanks for the help Flash. Towing that pig with no sway bar and no track bar in a big cross wind was definately an experience. I still think it was a conspiracy or a coup attempt.

That rear sway bar was fun to take off. I think I found where all the oil in that engine went!

I love it when a plan comes together!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHA.......
Led

Back