• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

90 Steering hoses

Centrevillemx

NAXJA Forum User
Alright I split the pressure side of my powers steering hoses and they were rusted anyway so I decided to replace them. I ordered the hoses from quadratec and they look nothing alike the stock ones. I called them and they said they would be happy to refund or replace them. Im kinda in a bind cuz they have nothing to replace them with and I need the hoses. Is there any chance that my 90 could have a 91 powersteering setup?

THe part numbers were:
Pressure: 52003627
Return: 52037645

i just bought some new pump hoses from napa. they did not look anything like the old ones. i took them back and they told me they would fit. (the newer hoses are routed differently. the guy even came out and showed me. they actually are routed better than the old ones. the preasure hose goes alongside the intake manifold instead of pointing down. check the fitment again. i also have a 90.

PETEY said:
i just bought some new pump hoses from napa. they did not look anything like the old ones. i took them back and they told me they would fit. (the newer hoses are routed differently. the guy even came out and showed me. they actually are routed better than the old ones. the preasure hose goes alongside the intake manifold instead of pointing down. check the fitment again. i also have a 90.

Autozone was the same for me too. At least the pump dosen't leak anymore.

Thanks. THey needed to be bent a little but they do work. NO LEAKS! :laugh3:

Back