• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF lights...

JeepXJ93

NAXJA Forum User
Just got the 868's for x-mas and wired them up on my bumper yesterday morning. No clue as to the build of the light or how they are supposed to function/hold up over time but i drove the jeep all day and then at night i realized there was condensation on the inside of the glass lense. Is this normal or do i have a defective light?

I got a set of 968's over the summer and have had 100w bulbs in them for several months I think they are great. While i'm not shure if the 868's have the hybred spot/flood reflector or not though. As far as the condensation It should burn off when you turn the lights on. Might take some time though. If it dosen't then return them and get another set. If they where bought from a local store they might just let you exchange the lenses so you don't have to remove the harness.

Back