• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

heads up on fulltraction deal

Weasel

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
not sure if this is the right spot, but I noticed Crawltech as a pretty good deal on their Fulltraction kit 1500+free Bilstein shocks. If I had 1500.

Crawltech sucks my balls. Don't even get me started on them. :smsoap:

96XJCLASSIC said:
Crawltech sucks my balls. Don't even get me started on them. :smsoap:
I've got a friend who is from the same town as them and he shares that sentiment. I don't want to get into details, but it sounds like the current owner screwed all the hard-workers out of jobs and now just uses the already established name for doing all internet and mail order.

Hey you guys should check out the new XJ 6" inch lift at www.roughcountry.com Their system is complete except it doesn't include an S.Y.E. Although their control arms work great, you can't beat the price $995 plus $61 for shippin within the 48 states. Ask for Dan he said he would take care of the NAXJA customers I sent to him.

I've delt with Crawltech before and they were decent. Nothing super but not bad. They are pretty active on the PBB vendor section so maybe something has changed.

As for the price thats a dang good deal. 5100's are going for 70 bucks a pop so thats nearly 300 bucks saved, and they are very good shocks better then the other crap.

And anything roughcountry can be used as a boat anchor as far as I'm concerened. I want no part of snapping springs.

Back