• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted to, but...

Captain Ron

NAXJA Forum User
Yep, was suppossed to be at Truckhaven with the local club. Avalanche of holiday plans crushed that one.

Plan "B" was to be Calico with Goatmans club, or do Last Chance.

Brian T and Joe B called on Friday and destroyed that. They proposed the Point Mugu 4X4 Subchapter of the So Cal Subchapter of .... run.

Ridge Route!

rr01.jpg

Bear Mountain

rr02.jpg

rr03.jpg

PM4X4 Subchapter. I think there are at least 7 in the club, 5 of us here on the Ridge Route.

rr04.jpg

Who says XJ's don't float? or DOOKIE HOLE!!!

rr05.jpg

Now that the obligatory snow run has been attended, I can get back to more of this. The top of Jackhammer...

--ron

Hey hey that was fun. May go back this coming weekend and do it again.

Joe

Xjman1 said:
Hey hey that was fun. May go back this coming weekend and do it again.

Joe
It was! Did you take a look over to the North this morning? Beach to the snow in about 15 mins...

Don't forget to work on your baby... Gonna be some great desert trips in the next few months.

ruggedjeep said:
What trail is that ??
The snow area is Bear Mountain, in the 5/138/Old Ridge Route area. There are a ton of easy trails of the Old Ridge Route...

David Taylor said:
That's a good looking Xj in front of you on Jack. :laugh3:
True Enough!

Got some vid for you, I'll give you a heads up on where to get it soon.

--ron

That looks like fun but like you I had my plans off going but the boss wanted to go to the rose parade. Hopefully this weekend I'll go!!!!!!!!!!!

Back