• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Calico...Witt won

Goatman

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Eric won $100 for having the best hand in Saturdays poker run........plus he picked up a few more scratches. :)

We had 36 rigs on the Sat run with only one breakdown, a driveshaft that was quickly replaced, and a couple of tires popped off the bead. A pretty good day with that many rigs considering how many took the optional hard lines, and everyone was back in camp by around 3:30.

Thanks to the SoCal XJ folks who came out to support our event.

a couple scratches and i poped that tail light.... both are broken now....
time for me to put on farmer matt's metal housings...

that was a hell of a run.. put on by the tailblazers...
ill try to make next year's tun as well....

pic013.jpg

pic014.jpg

hehe that was a BIG hole to fall into....

yup thats calico
actually.. the trails (doran & odessa) connect with the campground...
that obstacle is the entrance to Doran
there is a bypass

Shit Mike you have body work on both sides of your Jeep now!?!?!

What's the trick to above being sucked into the Black Hole?

karstic said:

That ledge/V notch gave us some real trouble this year. The margin of error to hit the right line was only a few inches, so people were falling in even though we thought they were OK. I think that ledge is washed out more at the bottom making it deeper than it has been in the past.

I got lucky and drove right up without a spotter.......we maybe should have let others do the same. :D

karstic said:

I only scratched the rear flare, no other damage. I think I know how to do it next time. The rear is what you need to get over more to the driverside.

Back