• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pres Weekend moab.

XJhammer

NAXJA Forum User
I was curious if anyone is thinking about heading out there on Pres weekend. I will be and intermountain is talking about putting some runs together.

XJhammer said:
I was curious if anyone is thinking about heading out there on Pres weekend. I will be and intermountain is talking about putting some runs together.

This is not an official IC weekend. myself and a few others were going to be there, and I thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go/be down there.

Besides, Dr. Moab won't be there and as our new Pres. It can't be official without Him there. :laugh3:

Geepfreak said:
This is not an official IC weekend. myself and a few others were going to be there, and I thought I would see if anyone else wanted to go/be down there.

Besides, Dr. Moab won't be there and as our new Pres. It can't be official without Him there. :laugh3:
Don't count me out yet...With taxes comming back about that time I might try and swing it.

Back