• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

ok - ill play

92, 4.0L, ax-15, mutt unlevel lift, stuff under the hood, stuff inside the cab, stuff on teh suspention
235/75r15's till they wear out - then some 33-34's and a new rear end...

might need a new exaust sometime....

click anyof them for the fullsize image - i get so used to OC3 that i forget that somepeople take forever to load pages....

check the trips on the link below for more pics...

http://kphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/396833

'99 Sport. Bone stock other than tires, home-made filter kit and the muffler which was ripped off on a rock that afternoon.

Nice XJ's everyone!

Last edited:
jeeppowermj said:
Heres my 88 MJ http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/734173

PS Kernel, You have any more pictures of your doors. Maybe interior shots. I wanna do that to my MJ when warmer weather comes around. Thanks in advance.
here you go.
47b5dc35b3127cce9068024d41ec00000016108UaNmrRo24

47b4d933b3127cce9a5243e7098200000016108UaNmrRo24

47b4d933b3127cce9a5243e5098000000016108UaNmrRo24

didn't weld the top on because i'm going to cover them with..... something. plus maybe use the inner part of the door for storage.

need to do some finishing work to them before there done.

mark

Well, for now.....
4.5" RE extreme duty, 32.11'50 till they wear out, K&N, high flow cat and strait pipe, other small stuff. And it always seems to want to be bigger than my wallet is.....
prarriecity1.jpg

pc4.jpg

pc3.jpg

Just a few poser pics out at prarrie city.

ok i wanna post some pics but the only ones i could find are old like when it was damn near stock(plus its a little emberacing compaired to all the rockers, and ppl with the winches and such and the 50million" lifts) but any who, i gotta 94 xj 4" trailmaster lift(crap lift dont buy you get the 4"springs but only 3"leafs i called and they said thats how it comes, its to keep it near stock specs!!) i got american racing rock rims(i have 3 sprayed black to get rid of stripes, and one has em cuz i bought a new one cuz i bent the other(( dont go 35mph up trails seems heel fun then but it'll kill your jeep))) 31" crappy winston a/t(cant afford good crap right now) flow master, k$n intake, .....stuff on the way from ebay: red painted intake manifold, drilled and slotted rotors, sway bar discos(yes finally i can flex) extended brake lines, 911 pads(like ambulances got and stuff!!) new front d30(mines crap)2"spacers, and 1 3/4" shackles!!!: oh yeah i have a set of hewlla 500's(who dont?) and a cheapo set of baja lights from walmart all on the front STOCK bumper, if anyone has good stuff like bumpers, rock rails, nice tires....ANYTHING COOL email me, in the mean time heres a crap pic from like 4 months ago before i did half this crap!!!, dont laugh im vertically challenged(my jeep not me) http://offroadoutpost.com/gallery/album03/12_11_04_028

Almost every question you have can be answered under FAQ
You could also click the quote button on someone that has posted pictures and see the code that they had to use to post the location of the images.....

I will take some better pictures tomorrow

1996 Jeep XJ Country
RE 3.5 Superflex lift
32x11.5R15 BFG MT's
15x8 Weld Typhoon 3.6 BS

Tires2.jpg

Tires1.jpg

Last edited:
That is an extremely nice jeep man. Take care of that thing. I say that mostly since mine is also white, and I love that white grill. Wanna trade? :wave: :D

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that geocities does not allow pictures hosted on their site to be used on other web pages? If that makes any sense. That would also explain why your other post in this picture area is full of red X's.

Wrong dude. Geocities is the hosting site I've using for years. It's not the best or the easiest but it does work

Yes, of course they host, I mean they are finicky about the pics that you upload with thme being linked to another pages. Is this correct?

Back