• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

19768093-S.jpg
19753738-S.jpg

Lift was completed yesterday. MUCH on the to do list. Bushwackers go on today. It's sawzall time.

Heavy_Equipment said:
19768093-S.jpg
19753738-S.jpg

Lift was completed yesterday. MUCH on the to do list. Bushwackers go on today. It's sawzall time.
its the Stealth XJ... Looks sweet...

Heavy_Equipment said:
19768093-S.jpg

19753738-S.jpg

What lift is that? I have been looking for a new lift for my 2dr t run 33s and i really like the look of yours. Looks good!

I was waiting for my membership to kick in so I could throw the details in my sig, but that is the 8" Rock Krawler and 35x12.5 MT/Rs on a 94 sport. I put the bushwackers on, and peeled the red and black trim off, so it truly is the stealth bomber now.

The steel rims are loaners, I'm going with Ultra Type50s, but they won't be in until next week.

Well Seems that I had not posted my pictures of my Xj's, so here goes.

all 3 of them together: yes yes they are all 2wd. I haul stuff, but working on getting a 4x4 for trail soon.

P9260304.JPG

Here is my 01 (green one is my wife's...family addiction)
Soft 8's for now, is all that is changed, but going to Jeep Shop today and see about a small lift and maybe 30's.

PA310435.JPG

90 XJ
11" to clear the 37's
Super 30 kit
4.89's
Tera low
Cage
etc
etc

How do I post a larger pic? Anyone?

Dan

small XJ.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my 01 (green one is my wife's...family addiction)
Soft 8's for now, is all that is changed, but going to Jeep Shop today and see about a small lift and maybe 30's.

PA310435.JPG

THat pic has got me excited, I am getting 397's for my birthday on the 7th of may and Icant wait to put them on. THey look great!!! whAT backspacing do those have in the picture?

My Cheap Jeap

Bought this on Ebay not running for just under $600. Bad CPS was the only problem. I have since added:

Dodge Dakota rear leaves plus my stock main leaf
Rear Rock Krawler shackle
RE 8 degree shim for the rear
Rock Krawler front 4.5" springs
JKS front/rear BPE (bought on Ebay. $30 for all four)
Autozone Gabriel shocks all the way around
Skyjacker SS Brake hose for the front (I believe from the YJ)
Kevins JKS Trackbar conversion
That's it for now. Have some custom Rockrails waiting to go on and looking for front recovery. Untill I can get the Rigidco front bumper.

xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj3.jpg

The first "REAL" offorading trail run. just a 2" Budget Boost, but I kept right up with the XJ sittin 4.5" up that was driving right in front of me...

PICT0286%20(Small).JPG

billyMT11.jpg

billyMT24.jpg

PICT0289%20(Small).JPG

Front and Rear Sway bars connected, aired down to 12psi, trail in Central Massachusetts

Wouldn't it be safer to make the kid sit down and buckle up?
Save you all that photo shop trouble too.:D

4.5 inch RUSTY's netting right at 6. chryco 8.25 rear D30 front.. AA SYE and TW rear drive shaft. No idea what kind of wheels but for 60 bux i dont care.. 31.10.50 firestone fire hawks.. they was free so i figured i'd run em til i get 33's and trim fenders
4ptevq

Back