• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership info question

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
How long does it usually take to process the applications?
I know, I just mailed it in... I just can't wait until I get a membership number, and a groovy NAXJA sticker to proudly display.

Thanks, Dan

If you physically mailed it in, I think about 2 to 3 weeks or so.... you can always email [email protected] in a week to see if Skorpyo (membership coordinator) has received it already....
If you did paypal... it should take less then 2 weeks :)

Remi aka Kejtar

Dan, I did the Pay pal too. It took what seemed forever. More like 4weeks. It's like anything that you expect to arrive in the mailbox(except bills), it will arrive the day you stop checking the box on a daily basis.LOL. Why is that? Ask one of those unmatched dress socks that seem to be the only inhabitants of their designated drawer.:hang:

T Bent... I think you did yours as things were being changed over (BOD changed) and with every change... things take time to stabilize :)

Yup you have to mail in the app, but if you paypaled the money, I think it should be less then 2 weeks for you to get your stuff all setup :) :)

Kejtar

paypal'd

I paypal'd and it took forever but I think kejtar is right. They were switchin somthin and it took like 3 weeks, 4days, 12 hours, 17 minutes and 25 seconds for me to get it!:D :bunny:

I wasn't complaining. The coment on the mail box...well, it just seems that no matter what it is or how long ago I sent off for some thing that I'm out checking for it the next day. My wife laughs at me for it, but I can't help it. But I'm not so bad as to chase the mailman down. When I ordered my lift it was back ordered. I did think about camping out for that one. I don't care how long it takes, as long as it gets here before I hang up or log off!

But as you CAN CLEARLY SEE, Rabbits the one that's got the issues. LOL

Tim

ISSUE!

Yea...I got issues every jeep and 4x4 magazine made since I bought my jeep!:bunny:

Back