• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mud run this weekend?

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
with all this rain we have been getting i have been having the itch to maybe go on a mud run weekend if anyone has any ideas post them here

kev0 said:
with all this rain we have been getting i have been having the itch to maybe go on a mud run weekend if anyone has any ideas post them here
With more rain expected tomorrow you'll have fun! If I didn't go to truckhaven on Tuesday I'd probably go.
Anyways, truckhaven was a blast. I even got to slide sideways on one hill and lose a bead (after some work cleaning the rim and the bead it got reseated) and then I got stuck in a canyong (?) and while trying to work my way out I lost another bead (along with knocking out a tailight).
You should have seen the look on the faces of peopel at america's tires when I took both tires to them and had them break them down and pull huge chunks of mud from inside :D.

kev0 said:

Where are you located? There should be plenty of mud almsot anywhere. Of course, you can always go an play in the snow!!!!

If I get mine ready, I may be up for something. I flooded it 2 days ago. It's running now, but I dropped it off at the dealer to run a check on the computer stuff.

Robert

rpraterxj said:
Where are you located? There should be plenty of mud almsot anywhere. Of course, you can always go an play in the snow!!!!

If I get mine ready, I may be up for something. I flooded it 2 days ago. It's running now, but I dropped it off at the dealer to run a check on the computer stuff.

Robert

i live in torrance and i would drive up to the mtns. but i think traffic will very bad for the new years holiday. i was thinking just to go to san gabriel OHV but i dont know how high the rivers are since we got all that rain.

Back