• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have stock 89 XJ rear shackle length?

5.0 Junkie

NAXJA Forum User
I'm trying to figure out how they lifted my 89 2dr XJ. No blocks in it. It is sagging and I was wondering about just putting some RE lift shackles in it to get a bit more height out of it. However, if it already has lift shackles, I'll be doing nothing. Anyone know or have stock bolt to bolt length so I can measure?

the same as a 92! or and 84! :kissyou:

stoney

5.0 Junkie said:
I'm trying to figure out how they lifted my 89 2dr XJ. No blocks in it. It is sagging and I was wondering about just putting some RE lift shackles in it to get a bit more height out of it. However, if it already has lift shackles, I'll be doing nothing. Anyone know or have stock bolt to bolt length so I can measure?

I did lift shackles on my 93. Be ready for some possible vibes due to the altered pinion angle. You may need some 2.5 or so shims to correct the angle. Good luck.

Funkytee5

Already has shims in it. Just sagging in the back. I'll go measure mine.

FUNKYTEE5 said:
I did lift shackles on my 93. Be ready for some possible vibes due to the altered pinion angle. You may need some 2.5 or so shims to correct the angle. Good luck.

Funkytee5

Back