• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone from Florida?

yellowxj

NAXJA Forum User
Wife and I will be convoying from Ocala to crawfords starting out early Wed am. plan on arriving 5 or 6 pm. Any one want to head out with us. Always more fun with friends.

Hey! I'm not alone this year! I'm coming up from St Pete area about the same time. I'm also a member of the Ocala Jeep Club. Maybe we can hook up. I will know for sure when I get my work schedule for the month and a couple of other things done in the coming week or two. E-mail me: [email protected]
mattk

Now my departure time is some what muddled. I've got friends trying to get me to there North Ga. property for 4 of July weekend and then staying in the ga. tenn. area until crawl time. Let me know when you know....10-4?

I wish I could go this year.I am from St. Cloud, south of Orlando.I am getting started on my jeep here soon and hope to be able to go next year.I am in the process of trying to get the wife in a newer XJ soon.She would like to go also and it is always better when the wife enjoys doing the same thing . (You don't have to ask for permission if she goes,lol). I would like to meet up sometime in Ocala when you guys do a weekend outing.Later,Richie

Back