• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alarm Systems

tone

NAXJA Forum User
Whats a good alarm system that I could put in my XJ looking to spend $250-$300 not including installation. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Im using a Prestige alarm, comes with two keypads, the siren, and all the hookups I believe. I had the local tint guy install it. He's the one that hooked me up with it and it comes with keyless entry also. It was $200 installed. It's a nice unit, wind, rain, stuff like that doesn't set it off, it's pretty sensitive though. I haven't actually put it to real use, as in, with a thief, but Im sure it'll do its job.

I just installed a CodeAlarm a few months back. It has plenty of options, keyless, shock, starter disable, and siren/horn. It turns on the dome light, unlocks just the drivers door or all the doors, and has passive arm. all for only $99 at Circuit City. I did the install myself. I enjoy doing a little wiring every once in a while.

Back