• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

front winch bar

geitin

NAXJA Forum User
hi all you there I was thinking if sombody over there has made a front winch bar for a 90 model cherokee that works dont whant to loose it some where in deep snow or a river when i need it the most and if you know if they make the rancho rs9000 for a cherokee that has a 4" lift and if you could give me the number of the shocks you use so I can get me some

gretings from the land of ice and snow

there are tons of different winch bumpers that will fit your 90 XJ, I build my own for that kind of stuff so I'm not too up to date on what's out there though. Do a search for "winch bumper" and you should find plenty of input.

rancho makes a 3" lift for XJs, so they probably have RS9000s for that, but they may not be ideal for a 4". the best way is to install the lift and flex it out and measure, then buy shocks that fit within those measurements. you can download a .pdf that will tell you all the different lengths and mounint types here: http://www.gorancho.com/products/applications.stm

Back