• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3in lift pictures

cassio

NAXJA Forum User
i know there is a pic forum but i couldnt find what i was looking for

i wanna see some pics of people with 3 in lift on their xj
Wheeling pics and maybe pics where someone is standing by the car
so i can get an idea of how much taller it looks

please help me out
and yes
i did do a search and didnt find what i wanted

I went on a wheeling trip today at Hollister so I should have some good pics up soon. This is all I have right now. 3" Black Diamond with 31's

DSCN1544.jpg

DSCN1543.jpg

Hope this helps

1st picture is (left side) an estimate of 3in lift and 31's, compaired to stock with 225's.
386957_37_full.jpg

Stuffing 31's under stock suspension...yea there was rubbing(not as bad as I suspected though)
386957_40_full.jpg

3inch Skyjacker with BFG 31's
386957_41_full.jpg

this is my 99 with the RE 3.5" add-a-leaf kit on 30" MT/Rs... rear looks a lil low because its loaded down with 400# of tools and other "gotta-take-it-to moab" type stuff.. initially sat at 4.5" in the rear but has settled to a nice 3.25" over the last + ...

standard

sidriptide said:
this is my 99 with the RE 3.5" add-a-leaf kit on 30" MT/Rs... rear looks a lil low because its loaded down with 400# of tools and other "gotta-take-it-to moab" type stuff.. initially sat at 4.5" in the rear but has settled to a nice 3.25" over the last + ...

standard

Loooks kinda low for a RE 3.5 in the front....

Back