• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Special offer to MWC

Gil BullyKatz

NAXJA Forum User
As some of ya might know...
The wife's mom passed away during the summer...
As a favor to the widower, I told him I'd try to sell her 'stang...
Creditors figure his grieving time is up and have started to "call" him...
Selling price is now at my discretion...
the info is here:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42296

For MWC members, I'll wheel and deal... real nice like
Your name does not have to be in red :rolleyes:
We need it gone soon, make me an offer, no sheep please

Or if anybody has any experience selling locally/ebay I'd appreciate any tips/hints

thanks,

Gil

Best of luck on the sale. Trying to sell a rear wheel drive sports car in the chicago winter is going to be VERY hard. Ive had friends who have had to sell stangs in the winter, Its a BUYERS market for sure. You'll wait weeks/months, take thousands less than its worth and be happy you did when its over......... Wait till spring some young 17 year old female will get her parents to offer ya a good deal on it......Best you could hope for is someone looking for a deal who is willing to store it, but no one is going to be looking to do that w. a V6 and an auto. I know my sister is looking to update her 90 Celica but I dont think she is looking for RWD. Ill ask her and ask around.

....... my advice would be to ebay it and maybe you'll get someone in a warmer area to spring for it. Id take a look at edmunds.com and check out the trade in price and be prepared to take it if its offered to ya.

best of luck
chewy

Last edited:
umm, try carmax, i think there should be some near you and they are "reasonable" about their buying prices. Thats if it cant wait, but if it can hold out for summer.

if only it was a GT and a manual ;)

good luck

I'd throw it on ebay with a reserve price or a buy it now price and see what happens. Its in good shape and you have a good price on it, so I'd think it would sell. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back