• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corn-fusion

LBEXJ

NAXJA Member #721
I would like to clarify and apologize for the post I made in the "WTF is this crap" thread that may have been responsible for it being locked.

* There were no "peckerheads" nor were there any "stupid stunts" at Corncross. I want to apologize to those who attended Corncross. I was not refering to you guys at all. Poor wording in my statement ...

These "endearments" are reserved for those individuals who intentionally destroy other people's personal property ... a common problem here where I live as I'm am sure is the same all across rural America. My reference was to the first individual that decided it would be fun to drive in someone's corn field. This event probably occured shortly after the automobile was invented.

I felt the thread had served it's purpose. Though it is not my responsibilty, I was relieved to see the thread locked. The thread had been open long enough for those who wanted to state their position, to do so. The individual(s) involved with the incident(s) at the T4T parade had been adequately and publicly reproved.

My concern is not the "ownage" of the event but rather the activity or activities associated with NAXJA and the MWC. Unauthorized access to personal property (or corn field in this case) is not endorced or condoned by NAXJA or the MWC. Corncross was activity that occured on private property ... no different than me and some of my friends going out and going muddin' on my personal property.

I was wrong ..... I was wrong because I initially thought it would be funny to drive in the parade with corn stuffed in the grill. This does not display well for our organization and what we want to communicate to the public. I was also wrong for posting with emotion and not properly communicating my intent.

Again, I want to apologize to everyone who I may have offended. I will be checking my lug nuts!

Les

Jeebus Chrix!
It was some rednecks having a good time, not the fawking Alamo!
You have no frame of reference, Donny!
Have a nice day, attaching sentimentality to a toasted cheese sandwich with the likeness of the Alaskan Chick on it.

Back