• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Renix to HO ?

89laredo

NAXJA Forum User
Renix to HO ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im gonna put a new motor in my 89 laredo with the 4.0 and was wondering what would have to be done to put in a newer HO and what year i should use ect. any info would be appreciated

thanks
david

search

this is explained about once a week. it depends on what all u want to use from the renix and ho motors.

kolby

i was just wonderin about it but from what ive heard to really get anything out of it its quite a swap thanks for your input

I am about to do this swap and this is what I've gathered from this site over past couple weeks, Use your 89 wireing harness, computer, sensors and injectors. Use the new engines throttle body and exhaust manifold. Use the 91-95 intake manifold, fuel rail, and fuel pressure regulator. You must adapt the tps and throttle body to renix. Thats all I can think of for now.

Back