• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ring & Pinion Installation in NC?

nosajwp

NAXJA Forum User
I live near Charlotte currently, but hope to be moving to Winston-Salem soon. Are there any good shops in the area that aren't too expensive for ring/pinion and locker/limited slip installs? I have a D30/8.25", and want to upgrade to 4.56's and some kind of traction adding diff front and rear. I'll probably purchase the R&P's and diffs beforehand, and just use the shop for installation. Anyone have experience with shops in NC? Please give details!

Carolina Rock Shop, 3601 South Blvd 704-525-5162... Andy & Jeff can hook you up...

Also I've had Galloway's 4x4 in New London (1/2 hr east of Charlotte) recommended by another mechanic.

You may want to contact Rawbrown or another vendor on this forum for the hard parts...

Carolina Rock Shop does gear installs. Andy is a great guy to work with. Its better to let the shop doing the install to get the parts so they can stand behind them. Some shops wont even do work unless they get the parts because of warrenty issues.

AARON

Back