• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
To all .We have our family get togethers overwith for this year.
A couple little gatherings to go to .Then Hopefully putting an XJ together.
Have a Good one and Enjoy to Everybody. :wave:

Thanks, same to you! Anyone get/give anything good?

I just installed a gift for my GF... Bought her some PIAA Extreme White Plus bulbs (9006) for the low beams in the WJ. Those little bastids are bright!

Howard, Happy holidays, enjoy working on the jeep. We missed you this last weekend up at Jacks Pass. We had a great time with another great group of NAXJA NW XJ's (and even a CJ8).

As far as gifts. I got my wife a new (to us) Suburban, already have the lift and new wheels and tires on it. And my jeep gets a Detroit for the rear end!! Looking forward to installing.

I still have all the "standard" get togethers but I am really looking forward to them this year!!

To all a great Holiday Season!!

Michael

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families, I will be stuck at work.

But I did get Stereo, recovery equipment, and a lift for Christmas. Or should I say, during December, I bought.....

From me and my boys got the wife some bath stuff, new Motegi wheels for her van and a stereo system.

Jason

Merry Christmas. Hope everybody has a good time.
Glenn

Back