• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 shafts 27 vs 29

Ramsey

NAXJA Forum User
i just picked up some shafts that are suppose to be 29 spline, also a cover, spider gears, and bearings for 40$. anyway is there a way to tell for sure there 29 spline without just counting the splines?
thanks

Ramsey said:
i just picked up some shafts that are suppose to be 29 spline, also a cover, spider gears, and bearings for 40$. anyway is there a way to tell for sure there 29 spline without just counting the splines?
thanks
Put them next to a set of 27 spline shafts and if they're 29 spline they'll be bigger than the 27 spline units. However, if they are the same size as the 27 spline shafts, they'll be 27 spline shafts.

Let's give him a break.

John_with_funny_glasses_in_Hungary.gif

:laugh: how the hell did you get that picture of me. well i only asked because i didnt know. thought there might be something obvious(other than the different number smartasses :laugh3: ) thanks anyways
Okie Terry said:
Let's give him a break.

John_with_funny_glasses_in_Hungary.gif

Back