• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Prefer Locals 31" BFG Mud Terrains

tcm glx

NAXJA Member #1033
31"x10.5x15 BFG Mud terrains KM....in excellent shape, puchased approx 2 months ago, still have knobbiess on them. Finnaly stepping up to 32", looking for around $400, preferably local. Also have a brand new (never touched the ground) spare......We can work a deal with that as well.

If you need wheels as well, have 15x7" w/3.75 BS Alcoa wheels on them. Can also leave wheels on for small fee!!! Prefer local(SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA), so I do not have to ship.

tcm glx said:
31"x10.5x15 BFG Mud terrains KM....in excellent shape, puchased approx 2 months ago, still have knobbiess on them. Finnaly stepping up to 32",
Going up only by 1 size? Looks like you got the lift to fit in some 33's :)

Yeah, I am little wimpy for now......although the 4.56 will handle the 285/75/16.......hmmmmmmmmm Dammit, back to the websites to look at the overall diameters!!

tcm glx said:
Yeah, I am little wimpy for now......although the 4.56 will handle the 285/75/16.......hmmmmmmmmm Dammit, back to the websites to look at the overall diameters!!
Are you getting new rims while at it? if so then definately get 33's cause you'll regret it 6 months later if you don't.

Kejtar said:
Are you getting new rims while at it? if so then definately get 33's cause you'll regret it 6 months later if you don't.
Yeah, just picked up a set of the five Spoke XJ Classic wheels in 16". I love that wheel and have been eyeballing them for months now........

Last edited:
tcm glx said:
Yeah, just picked up a set of the five Spoke XJ Classic wheels in 16". I love that wheel and have been eyeballing them for months now........

uh oh... stock backspacing... you might end up investing into some spacers as well

tcm glx said:
31"x10.5x15 BFG Mud terrains KM....in excellent shape, puchased approx 2 months ago, still have knobbiess on them. Finnaly stepping up to 32", looking for around $400, preferably local. Also have a brand new (never touched the ground) spare......We can work a deal with that as well.

If you need wheels as well, have 15x7" w/3.75 BS Alcoa wheels on them. Can also leave wheels on for small fee!!! Prefer local(SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA), so I do not have to ship.

sold

Back