• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff, some for sale, some for FREE

desertjeeper

NAXJA Member #1195
OK, I have some stuff I need to get rid of so here goes.

4 used 30x9.5-15 A/Ts mounted on 10-spoke Jeep alloy wheels that you can have for the very cheap price of... FREE! come get 'em.

TIRE PICS

I also have another basically perfect 10 spoke wheel with the original spare tire mounted on it (I mean the original from the factory spare tire, that looks like it has never touched the ground). I don't have a center cap though. $15

Coil spacers that measure 1 7/8", black, these were on my XJ for about 5-6 months, how about $20 for the set.

MJ shackles, Will give 3/4" lift over stock XJ shackles. $30

Transfer case skid from early XJ (I think it was an '86) $15

Tail housing from '01 TJ, this might be useful for someone wanting to do a hack and tap on an early model. I think that you can use the cheaper hack & tap kit with this housing. Can anyone confirm that?

Stock 231 output shaft from a '90XJ. Make me an offer.

Stock 231 output shaft from "01TJ Make offer.

Tail housing (2 pieces) from '90 XJ, probably worthless unless you broke one. Just pay the shipping or come get it.

I'll try to take some pictures of this stuff in the next couple of days. I know I have some other stuff to get rid of as well, I just have to go through my junk to see what I have.

Last edited:
I'll take the tyres, if we can find a way for them to get to San Jose. I can come pick them up if I gotta, but it's a fair bit of fuel...

I'd use them to run on the wife's 89 until all the frontend and brake parts come in for the undercarriage rebuild... I don't suppose anyone can help? Either that, or a "meet half-way" thing.

5-90

Last edited:
5-90 said:
I'll take the tyres, if we can find a way for them to get to San Jose. I can come pick them up if I gotta, but it's a fair bit of fuel...

I'd use them to run on the wife's 89 until all the frontend and brake parts come in for the undercarriage rebuild... I don't suppose anyone can help? Either that, or a "meet half-way" thing.

5-90

Wow, that is quite a haul. If you can get 'em your more than welcome to take them home with you, I just want you to know exactly what you are getting before you make that drive. I have uploaded some more pictures, in them you can see where the sidewalls are showing some pretty good (bad) weather cracking. You can also see some of the rock rash that the wheels have. I tried to get shots of the worst areas. Just don't want you to make the drive and be disipointed in what you are getting.

They should be fine for a temp install, just don't expect them to last for years or anything, and they are cheap.

First, sorry for taking up space here, I realize this is not the "for sale" forum but I wanted to give you guys first shot at this junk. I also hate shipping.

Uploaded some more pictures PICS

I also found more stuff to get rid of:

New RE extended rear brake line (came with a 4.5" kit) $25

New RE X-case drop kit (came with the 4.5" kit) $5

Stock MJ rear shocks (these work for about a 3" lifted XJ, measure 14" compressed and 23" extended. These have about 3K miles on them, they also include improvised BPEs made from rear sway bar mounts. $10 for the pair.

5/8" lift blocks (made from cut down MJ overloads) FREE! heck I'll give you the set of spring packs if you want 'em but they are severly sagged.

Stock rear drive shaft from 90 XJ with AW4 & D35, nearly new U-joints $10

Nearly new set of stock control arms off of A '01 TJ with 600 miles $25

Nearly new stock track bar of the same '01 TJ with 600 miles $15

Nearly new stock front brake lines of the '01 TJ with 600 miles $5

Caster adjusting cam bolts and cam washers. These were purchased from Jeep dealer for the TJ but never used, They may work on a late model XJ since they use the same axle, not sure though, they will not work on my '90. $10

I also have an extra set of D30 260 non-disco axles $20 each or will trade for new u-joints for my 297 axles.

Last edited:
Back