• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some cool coupons

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
does anyone want a coupon to Harbor Freight for a $29.99 auto darkening helmet? or a $59.99 racing jack? if so post your email address here and I"ll send it over. BTW the coupon is good through the 18th.

Kejtar said:
does anyone want a coupon to Harbor Freight for a $29.99 auto darkening helmet? or a $59.99 racing jack? if so post your email address here and I"ll send it over. BTW the coupon is good through the 18th.

Here here!!
[email protected]

Please send the helmut coupon I think mine is goin!

Kejtar said:

Kejtar said:

Thanks, Aluminum Jack will be under my Xmas tree!!! :D:D:D:D

Kejtar said:
Thanks for letting me know :) now gimme your street address and I'll be over to pick it up on Sat :D

hahahahahah NOT!!!!

Back