• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for manual for plasma cutter

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I scored a plasma cutter today for $75 with extra consumables. It's an oldie but a goodie. Its a ThermalArc PAK3. It doesn't work, but it has a schematic on the inside and I can fix it without much trouble, but I would like to get a user's manual for it. Does anybody have a source. I've had no luck on the web.

Thanks

(Bump) Crazy.... I spent $40 for the same model at a high school Vo-tech equipment auction (not working of course). If you happen to find a manual any time soon, shoot me a PM. I may be interested as well. Good luck!!

Would this one help you? I have the manual at work.

815.jpg

Let me do a little research to see how similar they are. Thanks for the offer.

The good thing is that the cutter has the schematic on the inside of the cover. That is all I really need, but I just have a thing about getting the manuals.

MDMIKE, too bad you are so far away, I could take a look at that unit for you.

I have a PAK3 that doesn't work also - and the manual with the troubleshooting info in it.

I can scan when I get a chance - maybe over the holidays.

Mine needs a new PCB. I haven't gotten around to researching where to ge tthe replacement yet. Anyone?

r@m

I've been told that they no longer provide parts. I can fix that pcb though. Maybe we can work something out. How do you know its the pcb that is bad? There are a lot more parts that the pcb.

Back