• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mild/Moderate Winter Wellsville, OH Ride?

CvrnRth

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone up for it? i got an itch to get the getter out on the trails, i figure wellsville for a mild/moderate ride? Anyone up for it? Anyone wanna set a date? i know alot of the trails out there so if theres enough interest we can do it!
-Nick-

I'll keep an eye on the post. I'd like to go, but right now I've got the rear end apart. I decided I would do the 456s by myself, and what a joy it has become.

I might be interested, but I cant aford do do anything till maby late Febuary. There are a few others I know, that might be interested too. I'll PM them if they dont see the thread in a few days.

Probably not a good time right now with all the flooding down there?

I'm up for going some time. Anyone come up w/ more of a time of when everyone caould make it??

XJ_MAC said:
Probably not a good time right now with all the flooding down there?

Got layed off Friday,So I probibly wont be doing anything for a while. Might be moving for a job offer I was given too. Also Wellsville is almost direct east from Canton, not down by the river [if that's what you're thinking].

Back