• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one last holiday M&G?

COXJ

NAXJA Member #989
anyone know of or planning or would like to attend a M&G earley next week b4 everyone starts leaving on vacation? i was thinking like the 20 or 21 after work?

Will

as long as it isn't in the springs ... in the snow ... :) i'd likely show up -- WITH my rig.

:cheers:

maby we could kinda vote on a local and time im thinking tuesday after work kinda time so 6 pm ish and not down in the ranch just due to traffic. that M&G location we had a wile back at the sonic off of 470 just south of 285 was nice had a good turn out to i dont know chip in your $.02 and post this on other forums if yall would like maby get a desent turn out.

Will

well since it gets dark so early now it would be nice if we could find somewhere that has decent lighting... maybe a ball field or something?

i wonder if the lights will be on at the jeffco stadium at 6th ave and kipling? or that park right down the street w/ all the tennis courts and baseball diamonds?

That sonic was well lit i thought and it being a weekday i dont know if we will pack it like last time. that sonic was off 470 and boles right? just east on boles? something like that we had a good turn out and even a few stop buy just from seeing all the rigs up there. should we make it a plan then? say 530-6 ish start gettin there? let me know and ill maby post this on CO4x4 this weekend.

Will

hay sand man is that your jeep over at Jims place? the gilpin gradge i think is the name? if so my tranney is getting done as we speek. so is the m&g on or what?

Will

Instead of a M&G, mabey we could.....oh, I dunno.......GO WHEELING!!! :wierd:

remember this is CO we dont wheel we just work on our jeeps all the time and say we are hard core.

Will

Thats it I'm moving!! I hear the IC has some openings.

ya you can bring stuff to sell but being so close to the holidays you will be hard presed to sell much i think.

Will

Back