• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free admission to Badlands January 15th...

JOHN4WD

NAXJA Forum User
There will be a free admission to the Badlands on January 15th if you bring a receipt from a previous/past outing there...Saw the sign when I was there last Saturday getting some parts I ordered...Hope the weather is good...I'll be there unless there is a blizzard...Hope some of you can make it even if you don't have a receipt from a past outing...I threw all of mine away...But I'm still going anyway...

John...

If I can get out of some plans for that day, I may try to make it. You're from Lafayete, eh? I'm from Westpoint, ride outside of Lafayette. We'll have to wheel sometime.

Beezil said:
I am organizing a clean-up run at the badlands.

I really don't gibe a shit about the place, all I'm tryin to do is get a free night ride.

Gonna clean up all the old receipts, eh?
:laugh3:

Beezil said:

I really don't gibe a shit about the place, all I'm tryin to do is get a free night ride.
I'll be there. I just DUG up my receipt.

(God, that was soo embarassingly bad.)

I really wish I had resisted.

Last edited:
Beezil said:

whats wrong bezil, to tired and dumb to come up with an original idea?

Rev Den said:
Me too. You must have just come aCROSS it, and were thinKING it would be funny.
:wierd:
Rev
Dear God, I caused that didn't I?

Sorry everyone.

kid4lyf said:
Dear God, I caused that didn't I?

Sorry everyone.

So, who do we ban? You or Rev, or both?

brother against brother... what a turn we have taken
ww2819.jpg

is anybody else going to the BADLANDS this weekend?

Back