• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gear installation in the Midwest

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
I'll (finally) be regearing in January to 4.88's before my move to to Ft. Lewis, and have recieved some wildly varying prices. (875 from MIG Offroad, 1800 from Louisville 4 wheel drive) Is there anyone within 150 miles of Louisville that is a trusted and reliable installer with reasonable prices? I want this professionally done so there is a paper trail and mimimal chances of failure.

As always, and and all help is appreciated.

John

One of the master mechanics at the Freedom Dodge in Lexington did mine for me a few yeas back for 150 an axle. I have an old cell number, but I doubt it's still good. Pm me and I'll give you all the contact info I have on him.

well, yea i know some of the guys that use to work at Hausman, and i wou ld be scared to have them working on my junk. Louisville four wheel drive is overpriced. I know its not a shop, but my friend and i have setup many gear sets and could do it for you for $350 front and rear plus all parts.

Back