• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jes, Other OX guys...

hjeepxj

#OCDINK
NAXJA Member
This sounds like a dumb Q, but hey, you gotta work w/what yah got. :laugh3: :D:D

I was getting my OX ready to sell, and it had gears on it, but once I got them detached, they wont come all of the way off, part of the unit is in the way.

I see some bolts on the opposite (from the ring gear, on the unit) side, they look like they can come off to get the R&P off. Is that whatcha do? Or is there another trick?

:cheers:

Thanks in Advance.

I'm assuming that you can't get the ring gear off since the locking collar is in the way. Remove the 8(?) little bolts that hold the end of the locker on and remove the end and locking collar. Be careful as the are some springs in there that may shoot out.

Jes said:
I'm assuming that you can't get the ring gear off since the locking collar is in the way. Remove the 8(?) little bolts that hold the end of the locker on and remove the end and locking collar. Be careful as the are some springs in there that may shoot out.

Yeuup, thats it. Thanks! :cheers:

Back