• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB Snorkel

AZ DESERT RAT

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked up a used ARB snorkel...problem is there is no template for the holes...anybody know where I can get one? Anybody got one laying around they can part with or copy for me?? Thanks....

I've got my template in my garage along with directions, I think..

I know I have the template. PM me and I'll get your addy and get it out on Monday for you.

Fergie

I didn't have one either. That's why I got it for free. All you need to do is get a big piece of cardboard (enough to outline the whole snorkel), and make your own out-line. First cut in the cardboard will be the round hole for the part of snorkel that goes into the fender. Once you do that, the snorkel will lay flat on the cardboard and you will be able to trace it's outline. Since the cardboard is stiff, it works really well for marking your cut.

Use a small air saw if you can to make the cut in the fender. They are perfect for this. The whole assembly including cuts took me about 2 hours. Make sure that you get the "a" pillar holes lined up perfectly. You definately don't want to re-drill those. Take your time with the out-line. Use a really good fine tip perm. marker to trace.

Greddy

Back