• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Door button sticks

STEELFISH

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have a rear Left( drivers side) door that the button sticks from the out side, and the lock sticks from the inside? any ideas it is a real pain to have power locks and have to reopen the front door and do the reach around to the back...to force the rear lock open..any help would be great...thanks

If it is the same as my '99 there is a removable plug at the rear door jam. It is just below the height of the window and near the outer handle. You mite be able to lubricate from that hole after removing the plug..

Same thing happened to my mother's '01 when it was about a year old. It was fixed when we took it in to the dealership for a checkup. It never happend again, so i guess it's fixed. I don't think we got charged when they fixed it (other than the bill for the other checkup stuff), so it couldn't be that hard to fix if they didn't try and get money for it.

Back