• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BBQ directions

CHW

NAXJA Forum User
From I 95:

Exit 28 (Penndel) to Business Rt 1 south. Go 2 miles until you see Brian’s Harley Davidson on the left. Just before Brian’s turn left on Carter Ave. Follow the NAXJA signs.

From the PA turnpike:

Exit 28 to Rt 1 north. 1.5 miles at the bottom of a hill, Business Rt 1 splits off to the right. Take business Rt 1 for 1 mile, Brian’s Harley Davidson will be on the right. Just after Brian’s turn right and follow the NAXJA signs.

Anyone who is coming a different way, or has any questions, E-mail me.

Update: I have been told that the exits on I 95 have been changed to the mile post where they are located - That would put the old exit 28 around the 44 mile marker. If you look for the Penndel exit you should be safe.

Hey Chris what time is everyone going to be showing up? I just got notice that i have to work for a little while in the morning but ill be there asap.

PeterBuilt

People will just show up all day, there is no set time. Get there when you can.

If you bring the Blazer, you have to park a minimum of a block away.

Bet you will know when i get there 5 min in advance, if you just listen to the torsation bars banging away.

PeterBuilt

Are you gonna wheel that heap on Sunday? I'm gonna skip the Pine Barrens run, I have to help scrape wallpaper & spackle.

Back