• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OC M&G Thursday Dec 2nd

Anyone planning on going Thusday night?

I should be there.

I'm planning on going...

I am going to try to make this one. I will have my son with me, so i won't be able to stay long.

RP

ruggedjeep said:
anyone have the address.. or directions from the 101 and 405, ill be going to irvine tonight so im thinking of stoppin by.

depending what time you're going different freeways are best :) I take this route couple times a week to school (I work at DeSoto and 101). Anyways take 101 to 5 S to 91E exit Harbor Blvd (go north) and it will be on your right hand side.
You could alternatively take 405S to 91E but 405S coming down towards Getty and then towards Santa Monica Blvd and then again around airport is a major PITA. 5S might be crowded all the way through but it will move pretty steadily.
http://www.inandout.com/cgi-bin/inosearch.pl?category=store&data_in=77

How was the turnout last night? Sorry I could not make it. I got home and my wife was sick. I was a good husband and stayed home to take care of her.

I will make it to the next M&G.

RP

rpraterxj said:
How was the turnout last night? Sorry I could not make it. I got home and my wife was sick. I was a good husband and stayed home to take care of her.

I will make it to the next M&G.

RP

We had a pretty decent turnout: 6 jeeps :)

Sorry guys could not make this one and dan was busy. This time of year is really difficult.

Back