• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAC web address change

MattBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
In case anyone has it bookmarked, the NAC web site has moved to www.naxjanac.org . No major updates done right now, but a NAC-fest writeup is in the works.

Also, if anyone is willing to do a writeup or even just a paragraph for Mohawk trail, please contact me.

Lets thank Bill Brown (PAhighlander) for allowing NAC to use his web space until the chapter got on it's feet. Thanks Bill!

BZ guys and thanks to you Bill :D

Glad I could help out with the webspace. It's great to see that the chapter has grown to the point of self-sufficiency.

One of these days I'll actually make a chapter event too. It looks like I have a SAR class on Aug 17, so I'm out for the BBQ (again!). I've been making a few run with other clubs to Connellsville, so maybe soon I can lead a NAC exploratory run there. Well, I could lead a run after I fix the front driveshaft (CV out!) and fix cooling issues (think water pump is going!).

Keep up the good work folks!!!

Back