• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Last chance

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
This post is to confirm that we are all in agreement that Troy move up to the Vice-President position Joey will remain Secretary/Treasurer Thus negating the need for an election .Post up or PM me or this matter wil be closed as of Monday A.M.
Led

Sounds good to me. Led, have you got BOD access yet at NAXJA?

Whine, moan, complain.

things must be going downhill fast if Led is the boss, Joey the numbers man, and Troy is the enforcer. Talk about the CO mafia.

Sounds like a fix to me.

Well, if the national has theirs, why can't Colorado have its?

Being all in agreement is scarier than you being president, but I concur there is no need for an election.

:laugh3:

Fred

do we have to start calling you "sir"?

sounds like a plan to me...

:cheers:

going once..... going twice...... sold..... Troy is our new V.P. !!! congrats Troy
Led

Congrats Troy. Now I'm counting on you keeping Led in line.:laugh3:

so for the record: these terms begin in january, right?
how long are they (i.e. when are the next elections scheduled)?
do the "new" officers get shoehorned in to the previous officers' terms, or do they get full terms starting in january (i.e. meaning staggered elections in the future)?

just seeking some clarification, thanks.

terry

I believe the bylaws state that the replacement officer is to serve out the previous officer's term. That way all the offices stay on the same schedule.

bigo said:
I am new to the group, could you give me the dates and locations of the meetings? I would like to attend if I could.
Big O

Nothing is set in stone. We kind of do a vote on the weekend to do it on. And the location is changed everytime to have it be fair for the guys who live in different areas.

Just keep poppin into here. I am not sure when the next one will be, I am 99.999% sure it will be the 1st quarter of next year, so in jan or feb sometime.

HTH

dates and locations will be posted on this board. You just missed one so we won't have another till after the new year..
Led

Back