• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome Led Lancos as the new Colorado Chapter President

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Having been elected the NAXJA President, a post that I will take over the first of the year, I am stepping down as the Colorado Chapter President. I want to thank all of you for your support, not only in the Colorado Chapter, but the national as well.

According to the Colorado Chapter Bylaws, Led Lancos is now your new Colorado Chapter President. I hope you guys are as nice and supportive to him as you were for me.

Congratulations Led.:wave:

Congrats Led!

and again thanks for the ride through that gully. Next time another gully in my junk?

Led, Led he's our man.......ok that started out lame.
I have the confindence that Led will do a outstanding job....:yelclap:

but he doesn't even drive an XJ!!
...and technically i'm not sure you can call his new rig an MJ either!

:D

congrats led.

btw, was it decided if an officer position is going to open up (and if so, which one)?
or does everybody move up the ranks since we had co-treasurers?

i might be interested in throwing my hat in the ring (though i could wait until next year if necessary).

:cheers:

First thanks go out to everyone except JohnJohn. As it stands right now we would like to just have Troy move up to V.P. and Joey remain as treasurer. If anyone has a problem with this or would like to see someone else as V.P. post up or PM me and we will set up a election for the new V.P. I look foward to the next year as your :NAXJA: President. MMIXJ, its over 50% MJ so it counts, besides I own a 94 XJ too, so NAH :moon:
Led

Congrats Tom, Led, and Troy! :cheers:

Congrats Guys

Lets make 2005 the best year yet
John

Led said:
As it stands right now we would like to just have Troy move up to V.P. and Joey remain as treasurer. If anyone has a problem with this or would like to see someone else as V.P. post up or PM me and we will set up a election for the new V.P. I look foward to the next year as your :NAXJA: President. MMIXJ, its over 50% MJ so it counts, besides I own a 94 XJ too, so NAH :moon:
Led

just yankin' your chain led...

as for the officers: sounds like a d*mn good plan. i can wait until next year to run.

terry

Back