• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Question for guys with Hella E-Codes or Vision Plus...

nosajwp

NAXJA Forum User
Ok guys, I just sold my Hella E-Codes because I didn't like the pattern they produced. When the lows were adjusted properly, the highs were up in the trees, and when the highs were good, the lows stopped right in front of the Jeep. Do any of you guys have this problem?

Could it have just been a problem with either my housings or the bulbs I had? They were of really nice build quality, and if they high beams hadn't been so high when the lows were adjusted, I would have kept them.

I've got E-codes with Hella 55/100 bulbs. Nice pattern. Lows light up the immediate vicinity, the highs shine down the road. Good cutoff, I don't get brighted by other drivers either.

What bulbs did you use?

ChiXJeff said:
I've got E-codes with Hella 55/100 bulbs. Nice pattern. Lows light up the immediate vicinity, the highs shine down the road. Good cutoff, I don't get brighted by other drivers either.

I've got the E-codes with Hella 80/100 bulbs. I agree with ChiXJeff - very nice pattern. I had no troubles aiming them either - both lows and highs are right where they should be. It does take a little getting used to - where there is light, there is a LOT of light, and where there is none (like, outside the pattern), it is DARK - with a very sharp cutoff.

djinn said:
I've got the E-codes with Hella 80/100 bulbs. I agree with ChiXJeff - very nice pattern. I had no troubles aiming them either - both lows and highs are right where they should be. It does take a little getting used to - where there is light, there is a LOT of light, and where there is none (like, outside the pattern), it is DARK - with a very sharp cutoff.
Ditto.

No problem here, I am using Hella E-Code with Narva 90/100 watts. Sure it lit everywhere up!

Back