• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rustys Lift Kit

TDeaton13

NAXJA Forum User
I was wonder if anyone knew what the "real" lift height of the Rusty's 3" lift with full leaf packs is?? Will I need coil spacers in the front springs to level it out? Also do they sag quickly?? Sorry for all the questions.

Thanks alot!

TDeaton13 said:
But what will be the "real lift height?

Thanks

I had the 3" coils from that kit in my XJ, and it gave exactly 3" of lift. When I bought a 2" AAL from him, it gave exactly 2" of lift. I'm sure the 3" AAL will be the same.

I dont know, but ive heard quite a few complaints regarding rusty's stuff. Fortunately, they also are known for good customer service. Kinda balances out.

FrankNBrew said:
I had the 3" coils from that kit in my XJ, and it gave exactly 3" of lift. When I bought a 2" AAL from him, it gave exactly 2" of lift. I'm sure the 3" AAL will be the same.

Its not the add a leaf, it's the full spring pack. Sorry about that.

After about a year, my Rusty's 3" spring packs have settled at about 4 1/4" in the rear. The front coils were right at 3", so I added 3/4" spacers.

I don't know if my results were an accident or typical.

xjj33p3r said:
It should be even. If not, send it back :wave:

I wish it were that simple, if you are dealing with rusty's good luck with actually returning something. I think some of the rusty's parts are pretty good, but the shipping and customer service is by far the worst I have ever seen.
If it were me I would take my business elsewhere, but thats just me....

Back