• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

why does my XJ drag to the left?

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
i put some new LA's on and now my XJ veers to the left... the LA's are the same length, the alignment is correct, but the XJ drags to the left! when i press on the brakes there seems to be an increase on in the veering. is it possible that my front left brake is sticky?

brandon
PS, i know i should probably inspect the XJ before i ask for help, but i'm too lazy to rundown to the garage tonight ;D

on GO.Jeep's website he lays out the left / right drag. i dont know why this is and it doesnt seem to make sense to me, but might help you?

check it out:
http://www.go.jeep-xj.info/HowtoAlignment.htm
hope this is helpful...

shimmy said:
i put some new LA's on and now my XJ veers to the left... the LA's are the same length, the alignment is correct, but the XJ drags to the left! when i press on the brakes there seems to be an increase on in the veering. is it possible that my front left brake is sticky?

brandon
PS, i know i should probably inspect the XJ before i ask for help, but i'm too lazy to rundown to the garage tonight ;D

my LA setup is radius style like Clayton's if that makes a difference.

brandon

Back