• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Interior Cage How Much?

PC-UT-XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hi,
I want to put an interior cage into my 2000 4 dr. I'm not going to be doing this myself, but having a shop do it. Say labor was $60/hour, how much should I expect to pay for the final result? I want to have it painted, but figure that would be pretty costly as it's in a hard to get to location. Also, I want this cage to be bombproof and have the option to mount driver and passenger seat harnesses. I haven't ever seen anyone with EXACTLY what I want...but if you have pics please post them.

thanks, hank

Cages can range quite a bit. C-rok sells their exo kit for about a 1000 bucks, but then youve got shipping, and installation.

Then again, I looked at an online site last night that quoted 675 installed for their kit, done at their shop.

Most good 6pt interior cages will run at least a grand at a reputable shop.
By the way, thanks for checking out my jeep in the showcase! I put some specs in there for ya.

PC-UT-XJ said:
Hi,
I want to put an interior cage into my 2000 4 dr. I'm not going to be doing this myself, but having a shop do it. Say labor was $60/hour, how much should I expect to pay for the final result? I want to have it painted, but figure that would be pretty costly as it's in a hard to get to location. Also, I want this cage to be bombproof and have the option to mount driver and passenger seat harnesses. I haven't ever seen anyone with EXACTLY what I want...but if you have pics please post them.

thanks, hank
This is more than likely the one I am going with. I have a good welder buddy out in Magna who needs work and will do the install for cheap. I think I will have him add some gussets though. I did see a post on RME where these guys said if you brought your Jeep to thier shop in Colorado the would install it. Total cost for cage and install would be $500. http://www.dandcextreme.com/product_template.asp?pkID=126

Back