• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Badlands Nov 21st

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I am driving the XJ down, bringing some wranglers with me. If ya wanna tag along let me know, we are leaving Warsaw, IN Lowe's at 6am. Should hit the park APPROX 9:15.

let me know if ya wanna wheel with us.
Jason

(I am not hardcore. Only have a 3.5RE with 32" GY MTR's and some other junk) I am bringing my 2 straps!

Red97XJ said:
I am driving the XJ down, bringing some wranglers with me. If ya wanna tag along let me know, we are leaving Warsaw, IN Lowe's at 6am. Should hit the park APPROX 9:15.

let me know if ya wanna wheel with us.
Jason

(I am not hardcore. Only have a 3.5RE with 32" GY MTR's and some other junk) I am bringing my 2 straps!

there's a group wheeling on the 20th, come a day early and join us. I'm bringing the hard core jeep this time, AT's and all. :D

MuddinXJ said:
wish i could go. decided to skip out on the 20th to go pick up my dana 60 that i got for 100 bucks.

Hey, someday when you feel like hating me I'll tell you about the front and rear 60's that I've bought lately. you paid five times too much.

SAY WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg no. well shit. o well thats life. I can never hate anyone. i may dislike ya but never hate you. you guys have fun. take lots of pics.

Here is one of Red97XJ's vehicle...

nfi3l

Here is one of mine...

nfia0

thanks for the pics as I have pics of everybody else, and hardly any of me.

Man, your XJ impressed me, that rear arb must be awesome.... well, and the driver helps.

Jason

Back