• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nth Degree OPS Installed(write-up)

Interesting product. Do you think having a blunt force transmitted into the two engine block bosses is a good idea? Also, do you mean to tell me that you LEFT the dented up oil pan on in that condition? Why not pull it off and remassage it with a hammer back to a somewhat stock condition? Jeff

Before you try the hammer, try pulling the oil pump/pickup, sticking a flat soccer ball in there, running the air hose out the filler hole, bolting it back up and pumping some air into the ball. Worked for me and actually added some to my oil capacity, though the pan is a little round.

Yes i did leave the oil pan in that condition... the plug comes out fine and the pickup inside has not been damaged. Ive changed 2 oil pans on this rig, this would have beed the 3rd, its a PIA, didnt wanna deal with it, and like i said no leaks, no problem.

Back